Thursday, July 21, 2011

Dr. Wily’s Castle

Dr. Wily Logo (purple)
That was harder to draw than I expected.

I didn’t have a lot of stuff to do today, so I played through the rest of my Bass Hard mode game on Mega Man 10. I spent about three hours on the game, probably two of which was on a single level of Wily’s castle.

It’s not that the level was crushingly hard or anything, it’s just that I was flat out sucking. Everything was failing, hard. I’m sure you’ve had the experience, where you seem unable to beat the level no matter how hard you try, and for some reason that first enemy that isn’t even hard keeps kicking your butt. Seems like every time I have one of those situations all I really need to do is quit for a while, and when I come back the next day I’ll do it flawlessly on my first try.

That’s how it goes sometimes.

Also, why purple for Wily’s logo? Well… These… Seems to tah be enahgy resources… But iahve nevah ceen dis type on Erth… You people call it… Evil Energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment