Sunday, September 26, 2010

Wordpress

Today I signed up for a Wordpress blog. No, I don’t have blogging ambitions that are increasing beyond the ability of a single blogging service. It’s for my “e-portfolio” for SLCC.

It’s a new thing (just mandated this semester!) where you have to put a piece of your work from all your general education classes into a blog and link it to your SLCC account so you can show all the “cool” things you’ve been doing in school.

I’m kind of struck by how different Wordpress is than Blogger. I don’t use the online interface much because I vastly prefer desktop applications, but from what I remember it seems like the Wordpress interface is much more powerful (and complicated) than the Blogger interface.

Anyway, I have to go do some online things now so I can pass my classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment