Friday, May 20, 2011

Sleep well, Ryan

Ugh, why do I always get a headache when I fall asleep during the day?
Today I got home from work at about 4:30, and went to play some Demon’s Souls, but the next thing I know it’s 7:00 and I’ve just woken up from sleeping in my computer chair, and I’m not sure at what point I fell alseep. I managed to stumble to my bed so that the sleep might at least be restful, and now here we are, I’m semi-awake at 2:30 AM and typing in my blog.
I did actually make some progress in Demon’s Souls today. I played the Shrine of Storms level and finished the first boss, the Adjucator. I’m good enough at this game now that the vast majority of my deaths are from being careless, as opposed to not knowing what enemies are going to do, or from anything like that.
There was something else I wanted to write about, but I’m kind of drawing a blank here, so I guess this is as good a place as any to stop for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment