Monday, June 15, 2009

Not Writing as often as I want to…

I started this blog with the intention of writing (almost) daily in it, as a way to express my thoughts. However, I find that I am not writing as often as I want to. Here is a list of the reasons I am not writing as often as I want to:

1. I am busy. I know, this is kind of a lame excuse, but I have been quite busy lately with work. I still have time, so this is only half a reason.

2. I can’t get excited about the color scheme on my blog. I am currently using one of the default  schemes provided by blogger. It’s not bad, but it’s so…generic. I want something with a bit more personality. That will help me feel like it really is *my* blog.

3. I’ve been playing a lot of video games. Yes, I know this is ultimate lame, but they’re what I’m interested in, and are (supposed to be) one of the topics I cover on the blog. The problem is that I started playing too many at the same time, and several of the ones I’m playing are rather involved RPGs, which seem specifically designed to eat HUGE chunks of time.

So there you have it. I plan to post more frequently in the future, but for now I’m going to try and simplify things on my end so I have the time and motivation to do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment