Sunday, January 22, 2012

Changes incoming

I've decided that I'm going to change a little of the format of how my blog works. One of the big problems I've run into is that I don't feel that certain posts "fit" my blog quite right, such as some of my reviews or various game or tech-related things I post. I'm going to adjust it so that now this is my "personal" blog, where I post about "personal" stuff. It's a place where I'll bounce ideas off of the internets, or just put random ramblings on whatever is on my mind.

I'll make a separate place to post other stuff. I don't feel like my "reviews" or "articles" quite fit in with occasional posts about how I am annoyed at various things, or a rant about how I'm so enamored with Nethack lately. All the current posts here will remain, but I'm moving my posting behavior elsewhere. Heck, I'd be happy just to write regularly.

I'll post links when I have something to show for my efforts, hopefully within the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment