Monday, July 11, 2011

Oh man, that was crazy...

So, you probably noticed that I haven't posted much for the past couple weeks. Basically, the first week or so of July is absolutely nuts. Between the Independence Day celebrations and family birthdays, the whole first week is shot. And this year add in a family reunion that goes four days long, from the first to fourth, and there you go. I think I still have a headache from all the festivities.

That's not to say I'm making excuses for not writing. It's pretty trivial to sit down for five to ten minutes and pound out a post once a day. I've just been playing a lot of video games lately.

Yeah, the video games. I finished playthrough 2 of Nier (did I already talk about this?) and loved it. The next task I have to complete on that game is to collect all of the weapons. I hate collection quests, so I may or may not finish this one.

A friend and I decided that we were going to play through all of the Classic Series Mega Man games in sequence. We're up to Mega Man 8 now, and it's been a blast. I'm planning on making commemorative T-shirts when we're done.

I also bought a Wacom Bamboo tablet. I'm planning on learning to draw with it, or at least doodle effectively. It's kind of confusing at first to use because it's kind of weird the way the cursor moves if you're used to a mouse. I'll get the hang of it eventually.

Anyway, that's what's up lately. This is the first time in a long time I have used the web interface for posting on this blog instead of Windows Live Writer.

No comments:

Post a Comment