Saturday, June 11, 2011

No Internet

One of the hazards(?) of not being the head of my household is that I am not in charge of the internet where I live. Sometimes, my dad will decide that it’s time for me to go to bed, and will disconnect me from the internet (like, he physically unplugs the modem). That’s what happened tonight.

I still can post, through the magic of Bluetooth data sharing from my BlackBerry, but anything that requires more than a slow connection is a no-go.

Anyway, he’s right. I do need to go to bed. But that doesn’t stop me from being mad at him for making me use my netbook when I wasn’t planning on it.

[After two failed posting attempts]

Stupid BlackBerry. :(

[Two more failed attempts]

This sucks. Ok, so apparently it doesn’t work over my BlackBerry with the current configuration. I’ll just post this first thing in the morning.

1 comment:

  1. Tell your dad he could see UN sanctions for this fascist-esque behavior.

    http://frostmagazine.com/2011/06/cutting-off-your-internet-could-breach-human-rights-says-un/

    ReplyDelete