Sunday, May 31, 2009

Hello World!

That seems like an appropriate title, given that I have interest in programming, and the first program that many novices (and experienced people, too , when learning a new language or platform) is often a program that will display the text "Hello World".

I'm new to the blogging game, and I have been meaning to jump in for some time now. It's just been a matter of getting past that intial hurdle of starting a blog. Now that I've done that, I need to figure this whole thing out. I really look forward to writing on a regular basis and sharing my thoughts with the world.

This blog will *probably* focus on my interests. That is, it will probably center on my love of all things technology, and my interest in video games. I may create another blog for my other interests, but for now I plan on lumping everything together for the sake of simplicity. Well, simplicity for me, not necessarily you, the reader. All in good time, friends.

I guess that's all for now, so until next time, (when I attempt to learn this blogger thing better) peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment